Monday, August 06, 2007

Tu Es Une Petite Pomme de Terre, N'est-ce Pas?

Current Song: "Black Mirror" -- Arcade Fire

One of my students made brownies for me, which were upsettingly delicious. Unfortunately, long-time readers will recall that even moderate amounts of moist delicious brownies contain high amounts of cocoa, which contains high amounts of caffeine, which contains high amounts of I'M GOING TO DIE. It's truly depressing that I can't even have a goddamn brownie without my whole system shutting down. It makes me want to chase a box of No-Doz with a bucket of ice-cold Pepsi and just wait for my lips to start turning blue.

I have been suffering from insomnia lately which makes me think I am better off dead. Insomnia is the fast-track to raving, psychotic insanity for me. I am already losing track of which things are real and which I have dreamt. I can't get confirmation either way, you know, because I've been spending too much time alone so no one can tell me if they remember it, too.

My God, my God, why have you forgotten me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home