Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sorry, Roger, You Tiger Now

Current Song: "Mind of God" -- The Jim Yoshii Pile-Up

This is Pride weekend and I've done nothing to further the cause. Saturday I woke up at about 11:30, worked for an hour at my internship, made breakfast, and then went back to bed until 5:30. Altogether I slept about 15 hours. That's probably not good for me. After I woke up again I went out and got drunk with the Usual Suspects. That's probably not good for me either. All I did today was watch movies on Comedy Central and have problems with my elbows. I skinned one somehow and the other one has been twitching for over an hour.

I could use some more sleep. There's never enough, never enough.

Most Interesting Thing I Learned Yesterday: Flavored vodkas contain caffeine, according to the bar staff at Sergeant Preston's. Which ruins any hope I could ever have about drinking fishbowls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home