Monday, June 18, 2007

Don't Hurt Me No More

Current Song: "What Is Love?" -- Haddaway

I have to go read this children's book tomorrow to my class and I was confident about it all day but now I'm panicking. I was telling Lila about my various experiences with stage fright, including the time when I was so terrified I went deaf in one ear for the entire time I was onstage, which severely affected my performance, and the time I was required to play "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" on the piano for a role as a former piano prodigy, and I don't play piano at all, and during one of the performances I walked up to the piano and went absolutely blank and the keys and I stared at each other for an interminable amount of time before I just hit some randomly and tried to nonchalantly walk away. Anyway, it didn't help but she laughed which made me laugh so it wasn't all bad.

Most Interesting Thing I Saw Today: Goddamn Cartoon Network playing the Robot Chicken Star Wars special on the hour for several hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home