Thursday, June 21, 2007

You Look Like A Night In Cuba

I gave my acceptance speech for my stupid class this morning. It was mostly a sea of jokes that died on impact and trembling hands. So, you know, the usual. Also, to stave off future questioning, I accepted the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for my role as Jennifer Lopez in "The Wedding Planner II: Revenge of the Wedding Planner." Which nobody thought was as funny as I did.

I can't believe there are educated people walking around trying to convince others that evolution isn't real. I really don't understand the disconnect between believing in creationism and believing in evolution. Why couldn't they both be real? Why can't we all just get along? Why are we still debating this in the World of Goddamn Tomorrow?

Speaking of which, I hope they don't figure out the secret to hovercars until I'm dead and gone, because that seems like it would be really fun and I don't think I could get one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home