Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Why Is Christian Slater Still Getting Work?

Current Song: "Possum Kingdom" -- The Toadies

I don't want to play anymore.

Also, my nephew got a hold of the phone today and yelled "I love you Auntie Keli" into it in his painfully adorable 2-year-old baby voice and I fell utterly in love with him.

Most Interesting Thing I Found Out Today: "Saint Anthony" is a suburb somewhere between Roseville and Robbinsdale. "Saint Anthony Village" is a neighborhood around the Saint Paul side of Como. This is a critical distinction when you are riding public transportation and you don't know where you're going.

1 Comments:

Blogger bipedalistest said...

The Mexican and I recently discovered the difference between St. Anthony the suburb and the village while looking for a Culver's. We found it. There were a lot of old people there.

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home