Saturday, June 16, 2007

In A Big Country

I went on a Magical Mystery Tour of Minneapolis today when I got on the wrong bus. It turned a quick run downtown into a three hour ordeal.

I am pretty sure I'm coming down with something.

I picked out a children's book to read for my public speaking class on Monday. It's one of those Mercer Mayer books with the gender-ambiguous hedgehog or whatever and it has a surprise ending where the caterpillars turn into butterflies and it was the best science fair ever. I think that I won't die from reading it to the class but I guess we'll see on Monday. It's a cute book, though, and it comes with stickers, so I'm going to give it to my sister's kids when I don't need it anymore.

Our power went out this morning a couple minutes before 7 AM and it was still out 4 hours later when I left, but it was on again when I came back at 3. So the point is, the power was out for at least four hours, do you think I should throw out what's left of my milk?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home