Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Baby Daughter On The Road

Current Song: "Rhode Island Bound" -- Brian and Stewie Griffin

I am supposed to be at the MN AIDS Project in half an hour to prepare to march in the Pride parade on the 24th. But the parts of my life that are psychologically exhausting tend to occur in clusters between the late night and the early morning, which means that right now all I want to do is lie down and stare vacantly at the television. I am trying to believe that doesn't make me a bad person. To be fair, the Pride parade occurs on a Sunday, which is the only day of the week I have where I don't have to be anywhere in particular.

Apparently I qualify for college credit for the research I am doing for fun, which seems kind of cool, but if I have to enroll in a class for it (e.g. have to pay for the credits) then I don't think I can make that happen. Also they offered me another opportunity to work on another project where I could get involved in piloting the actual intervention. I talked to my boss, because it would mean I'd have to miss work a couple times a month, but she told me to go for it.

Jesus Christ I need a hug and a nap.

Most Interesting Thing I Saw Today: "The House Of Yahweh Newsletter," May 2007 issue, which carries the banner headline "Soon, A Nuclear Baby: June 12, 2007". The absolutely insane ranting in the article explains that sometime today, one third of the people over one fourth of the Earth around the Euphrates river will be killed in a nuclear explosion. The good news is, by October 13th, 2007, three quarters of mankind will have been killed by earthquakes, plague, or bombs. So we all have that to look forward to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home