Monday, June 11, 2007

And I Think She'd Be Lovely And Stubborn And Brave

Current Song: "A Stone" -- Okkervil River

My public speaking class is like my worst nightmares distilled in class form. Most of the other kids are incoming freshmen/Gopher hockey players, the instructor thinks she is "challenging" but actually she's "kind of a bitch," and today required each of us to stand in front of the class for a full minute in silence making eye contact with everyone in the audience. Which, if you know me, you'll realize will drive me to suicide.

Oh my God, will I ever be able to run far enough that I wouldn't have to take this class?

Most Interesting Thing I Saw Today: The eyes of each and every one of my classmates boring individually into my vulnerable soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home