Friday, January 09, 2009

There's An Angel At My Table

Current Song: The Animal Crossing: City Folk title menu theme.

My cat is sitting on his books again and it's pretty damn cute. He's obsessed with books, pens, and hair ties. He's a weird cat, but I love him.

My coughing is sonorous and shakes the windows. I'm waiting for Karl to text me and tell me to keep it down when I'm coughing at 3 AM. Bring it on, Karl. I am patient zero.

All this patient zero and outbreak-a-mania crap makes me miss old friends who know this joke. The one about Stacy Keach. Christ, now no one in the world will ever understand me again.

I'm killing my day by reading a book about venerated relics of the Catholic church and nibbling at leftover Chinese food. Doesn't that pretty much seem like exactly what you picture me doing? In other news, I have a headache and I'm waiting on alert to see if I cough up blood like all the other TB kids do. Hasn't happened yet, but, you know. If it's gonna happen to someone you know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home