Sunday, January 11, 2009

Looking Down At A Broken Sidewalk

Current Song: "Spiritual" -- Johnny Cash

Possibly having tuberculosis sucks, when you consider the actual symptoms part of it. Tomorrow I'm going in for the skin test, which I will receive the results from later in the week. I hope it is tuberculosis because if it's not, it's going to take even more time to figure out what it IS, and I don't care for that prospect. No sir.

I spent much of my afternoon visualizing the tools and materials I would need to build a couch, along with the specific construction plans. I don't believe it would be very difficult, but it would have to wait until I didn't have to build it outside in the snow. I hope we can get a couch before then. I like the idea of laying down.

My mom bought me a TV antenna last night so I am awaiting its arrival in the mail. Hopefully, this lets my TV receive local and digital channels, so that I at least have something to look at while I'm killing time waiting for nothing. I haven't had a working television since May 9, 2008. It makes me want to die of boredom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home