Monday, January 12, 2009

Better Than Bramwell

Current Song: "Ocean Of Noise" -- Arcade Fire

There is at least a foot of new snow on the ground, as it's been snowing steadily since before I got up this morning at 9:30.

Sometimes I just feel lazy for having a case manager that manages things for me, but then I realize that when I try to do things on my own, I'm crap. I've been to the doctor twice in the last five days, and both times I needed to get a flu shot and pick up something at the pharmacy, and both times I didn't realize that until I was already on my way home. I suck at having a real life.

Also, I'm anxiously staring at the spot on my arm that may or may not swell to indicate that I have/do not have tuberculosis. I am Emily Bronte in The World Of Tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home