Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Sleep-Texting: Welcome To The World Of Tomorrow

Current Song: "Calendar Hung Itself" -- Bright Eyes

We need to work on coordinating our schedules better. This being-alone bullshit is wearing thin.

I could really use a long back massage. My neck is giving me trouble again. Probably from all that sleeping in the van/sleeping sitting up during meetings. I am the worst employee ever.

Speaking of being the worst employee ever, I have to redo a counseling plan that I worked up for a client on Friday because apparently, according to my supervisor, every single idea I had was wrong. So that's relaxing.

I'm buying another kitty.

I'm waiting for the weekend.

I wish I had more painkillers.

The mosquito bite on my feet makes me wish I was dead.

Omg get out ofthere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home