Monday, June 30, 2008

We're Hummingbirds Who Lost The Plot

Current Song: "Bury Me With It" -- Modest Mouse

I need to lay off the pill-popping. For the past couple days I've been living on Ativan and Vicodin. And Percocet and Oxycontin. Jesus Christ I have a problem.

Still, Ativan is a lifesaver these days.

Also, all the painkillers make me feel like my twisted spine is not attempting to escape, so that's good news.

I have to go back to Duluth tomorrow, until Wednesday night. This thought does not fill me with joy right now, as I am very tired. And I don't even get the option of wearing jeans this time. Not that I did last time, but I had the option.

Dear tranquilizers, don't ever leave me. I can't face the world without you.

I should probably eat something. Then again, maybe I just want to go to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home