Friday, June 27, 2008

She Said "I Mean The End Begins"

Current Song: "The Men Are Called Horsemen There" -- Sunset Rubdown

I actually did some work today, which was nice as a change I guess. I found out that it's eerily easy to find out how much someone at a specific address in New Jersey is paying for property taxes. So we have that.

Apparently I'm going to some Angelina Jolie movie in a few minutes? I don't know, I'm just glad to get out of the house for a few minutes. No TV is wearing thin.

Work is so much better when there's music on. I listened to The Good, The Bad & The Queen and Sunset Rubdown all day today and it was faaaantastic.

I need to get in a better mood in a hurry, which I suppose means learning to forgive and forget. Which does not speak to my strengths.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home