Monday, June 23, 2008

Today I Fell Asleep In The Fetal Position On Our Rug

Current Song: "Dashboard" -- Modest Mouse

I finally moved into my real office today and brother, it is good times. I feel like such an adult. I get to decorate it now and it's a big step for me. I was thinking like a giant four-foot crucifix in glorious detail, but I guess that might make some people uncomfortable.

I spent the evening bonding with Meredith, because clearly that hasn't happened enough. I also spent the evening Rick-rolling her with some sort of ghost picture. You know, maybe you had to be there.

My cat is ignoring me and it's infuriatingly cute.

I drank a cup of hot chocolate this morning and it was clearly deadly, so I guess I'll have to go back to my stay-awake method of drinking an inch and a half of coffee and fervent prayer. My life is ludicrous sometimes.

I get to go on my first business trip this week and I'm nerdishly excited. I'm sure this will become world-weary misanthropy soon.

Good God, how am I not in bed yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home