Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Who Just Isn't Willing To Try

Current Song: "Teacher" -- George Michael

Oh god, I'm so tired right now. My bed was so warm and soft and comfortable this morning that I had to drag myself out of it before I knew what was happening. How is it only Wednesday?

Remind me to download a lot of George Michael when I get home. It's one of those things that I keep forgetting that I love.

I have to find someone to take my August 4th shift since I will still be coming home from Chicago, I imagine. That's annoying but whatever, the important thing is, Lollapalooza.

I am sick and tired of the pitter-patter of little feet running around upstairs.

I was reading my old blog, which is a trip to heartache but I pulled through. BUT, the point is, I was reading about how I kept just sleeping in and going to work hours late because I couldn't make myself get out of bed, and as depressing as that was, it sure sounded like an appealing option this morning. There were a lot of commas there.

Can't stop yawning. I wish I was independently wealthy and didn't have to put up with this getting-up bullshit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home