Sunday, June 22, 2008

When I Look Back On All The Crap I Learned In High School

Current Song: "Kodachrome" -- Paul Simon

I was functionally dead all weekend due to a debilitating migraine that I just couldn't shake, so really mostly what I've done since Friday night is vomit and sleep. Now I'm awake and feeling better and I'm bored out of my skull. Also I'm hungry, and have very little recourse to options.

In England, "no recourse to public funds" is a euphemism for "illegal immigrant." I have to know that, so so do you.

Migraines tend to leave me a little loopy and lightheaded when they go away, so I might be difficult to communicate with today. Still, if you wanted to bring me ice cream or something, I wouldn't turn you down.

Also, don't you have a home of your own?

Kodachrome
You give us those nice, bright colors
You give us the greens of summers
You make us save all our blues
For a sunny day, oh yeah
I got a Nikon camera
I love to take the photographs
So, mama, don't take my Kodachrome away

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home