Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hey Man, That's Dynamite

Current Song: "Nobody" -- Johnny Cash

I'm using the oven for the first time since I moved in and it's a perplexing puzzle but I think I've got it figured out. I walked to the SuperTarget and bought a baking sheet today so I could finally cook the food I have, which tends toward the frozen-tater-tots end of the spectrum. I wish I had access to television so that my sad little night would be complete, but I'll have to keep sticking with DVDs. I'm watching season two of 3rd Rock From The Sun these days, and that's good enough.

I am absolutely filled with terror about starting my real job tomorrow. I've been trying to find information on the certification exams I have to pass in the next six months, and there's nothing, so I sure hope they go over it sometime in training. Also, I have to commute to the main office tomorrow which will take an hour or more, just to add to the anxiety burden.

If I had clients on the first day I wouldn't even show up to this job. The best part about this is that I'm not the only new person they hired, so at least I'm not trying to navigate all this alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home