Friday, February 29, 2008

If Your Heart Won't Feel

Current Song: "Empty State" -- Armin Van Buuren feat. Mic Burns

I am going to have to clean my room all day Saturday and that's no fun. The fun part comes later, though. Hopefully.

As mad as I was at you last night, things happened that you weren't a part of that made me realize I am capable of having a fun life without you in it. My kids have been really, really coming through for me in these past few months. It was just what I needed. After one drunk dial and some text messaging, I am set for the weekend and you aren't part of any of it. Any of it at all. So go have your little fun with whoever that's not me, because I will be doing the things that make you cry yourself to sleep.

I wish you were capable of being the person I wanted you to be. Honestly, you should wish that too. He's so much better than you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home