Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's That Fa Fa Fa Song

Current Song: "Landmines" -- St. Vincent

Between the minimal amount of sleep I'm getting and the fact that I just swallowed a handful of muscle relaxants, I am doing just fine right now. I doubt I could hold up my end of a conversation, but I feel fine.

Also, as I was leaving work today I realized I had left my cell phone on my desk, reached for it, and somehow picked up the stapler instead. I don't know either.

Insomnia is carrying on. If this doesn't resolve itself soon I'm going to have to call the Mental Health Center again. Or go insane and run out into the night screaming about fighting dragons. I'm thinking tonight I'll mix Ativan and sleeping pills, that might solve the problem.

The sleeping pills I take are fucking up my dreams. They do weird things to my brain chemistry so in my dreams I am very dizzy all the time and I frequently fall down or pass out. It's quite strange.

I'm going to My Fair Lady at the Orpheum tonight with Lila. I have crap seats but I'm still excited.

Also, somebody take away my Paypal account so I can't buy things on Amazon anymore. I have a veritable library of excessively crazy shit either here or on the way. Like "Jewish Myth, Magic and Mysticism." Or a handbook to ecstasy through Shamanism. Apparently I fell into a thing recently where I became extremely interested in world religions and the phenomena of mysticism and religious ecstasy. It has resulted in a lot of weird stuff in my mailbox.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home