Tuesday, March 13, 2007

In The Future, Forever, Until You Die

I almost died at the Faint because apparently no one there had ever been to a concert before. Kids were throwing their drinks, glass bottles, upchuck, etc onto the floor and then moshing in it and I got thrown to a wet spot and went down. I bounced back up but I had to get out of there before someone stepped on my neck. I spent the rest of the show upstairs where no one was getting dangerous. I did not like that. The Faint, however, put on a fantastic show.

Apparently I have to go to an initiation ceremony for something next week and I'm a little freaked out by that notion.

I have been extremely productive in the few hours that I have been awake. First thing, I dyed my hair and then shaved my legs, and then I did laundry and cleaned my room because I think I actually live in a pig sty. My mother was right. And I listened to Wolf Parade and the The Dead Science, which is great cleaning music all around and through and through. I cleaned the living room last night because Robby came over and I don't want to scare him off of living with me by letting him see the way the mail and the magazines pile up.

I have to go to the welfare office sometime this week. Also, hopefully the dental clinic at Moos. Also, hopefully the eyeglasses store. I'm trying to cram all the pending errands I have had hanging over my head for the semester into this week. At least I only have one more day of work.

Damn, I just realized I have to work tomorrow and I was planning on getting rowdy tonight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Going to concerts gets wild these days, or maybe I am just getting older. I went to see WolfMother not long ago and the entire place was trashed afterwards.

Oh, and my wife did something similar with the cleaning deal, right before we lived together: 8 years later...magazines pile up and letters are everywhere!

-James

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home