Friday, August 01, 2008

With My Lightning Bolts A-Glowing

Current Song: "This Modern Love" -- Bloc Party

Well, I'm going to Chicago today. Like I told my mom, if I call you for bail money, don't ask questions or make a big deal about it, just send me the money. I wouldn't call unless it's an emergency.

I realized I have no idea what to pack for this thing. So, I'm winging it. Looks like we'll be sleeping in the car all weekend anyway, and wearing the same clothes, so that cuts down on the packing. Yay for the experience of being a young fuck-up who loves music.

I forgot to change my voice mail and my work email to reflect that I'll be gone until Tuesday. So if you're a client of mine, call the 888 number if you need something, because I sure won't be there to help you.

Also, if you're a client of mine, you shouldn't be reading this. And I'm sorry I called you stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home