Monday, July 28, 2008

I Never Hated You, Stop Telling People Lies

Current Song: "The Underdog" -- Spoon

I rock my job so hard it hurts. I just told someone to declare bankruptcy and she still left with a smile on her face. Maybe I am born to do this shit.

The MN Wild REALLY want me to have season tickets and I REALLY want them too but I just can't quite justify the expense. Maybe next season?

I really need to clean my room but whenever I get home I'm just so damn tired. I really need to make a doctor's appointment to talk about my endless fatigue. I'm starting to think it's a problem that needs to be addressed, before I collapse and die.

I need to stop drunk-dialing everyone. Especially you? Since WTF we're barely friends? I gotta get a handle on some shit. To be fair, my obvious drinking problem has become slightly less obvious lately, thanks to people watching my back and the fact that I live a million miles from anywhere. So I'm not as worried as I used to be, which is important.

Also, you got no fear of the underdog, that's why you will not survive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home