Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Sheriff Tracked Me Down

Current Song: "A Stone" -- Okkervil River

I miss you, asshole. I wish you weren't insane so we could go back to being relatively normal friends. Failing that, I wish I could forget about you entirely.

Speaking of which, you, the other one, you need to get your shit together and stop hating me for trying to steal your girlfriend when I clearly wasn't. For Christ's sake, can't I just have normal fucking friends?

My head, neck, and hip hurt today. So this is going well. I need a massage and some Oxycontin.

Also, "They Won't Let Me Run" by John Vanderslice is REALLY AMAZING. Seriously, go get it. I think it's on hitsfromthecar.

Everything about me hurts and I just want to lay down and cry until I fall asleep. Instead I have to go to work and tell people in a way that doesn't make them kill themselves that they don't have any options because they fucked up big-time. Seriously, $50,000 in gambling debt, what do you think I can do with that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home