Friday, August 15, 2008

I Didn't Have The Words For You

Current Song: "Oxford Comma" -- Vampire Weekend

I have a fat orange kitty purring in my lap and that makes me strongly not want to go to work. I think I only have one appointment today, thank god. I need some sittin' around time.

FUCK I still haven't paid my credit card bill, even after helpful reminders! Also I need to stop running up the balance, seriously.

It's sad how much I look forward to casual Fridays.

Grocery shopping = a situation that crossed over into dire and I'm not even sure when.

I realized I haven't listened to any music since the 12th and that's just unholy and wrong. Where have I been lately? Laying on my bed eating candy and reading about paranormal phenomena? Yeah, that's probably it.

If anyone here knows/is a reputable housecleaner, we need to talk.

I've gained like 20 pounds since graduation. I need to stop with the candy and the restaurant food.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

at first i thought you were listening to OXFORD COLLAPSE. and that just will not do. no.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home