Friday, June 13, 2008

I Can Breathe For The First Time

Current Song: "Since U Been Gone" -- Kelly Clarkson

This song is stuck in my head and I'm not excited.

Our last appointment at work today was a stressful fella, so when he left we all said "Fuck it" and took off, too. Of course, it still took me more than two hours to get home. I could drive to Duluth in the time it takes me to ride the bus home from Hopkins.

I'm experimenting with our countertop dishwasher to see if it will actually wash dishes. I've been without a dishwasher since early 2004, so my hopes are pretty high that it will work. Most of our dinner plates are, unfortunately, too tall for the rack, so it will have to be used for other stuff, but I'll live. I'll live.

I'm so tired, I'll probably turn in early tonight and then sleep until 3:30 tomorrow afternoon. Again. Because I'm a failure at doing things other than work. I can really only focus on the one thing at a time.

Also, and maybe this is unrelated, but I stopped taking my insomnia pills and I haven't had trouble trying to sleep. So I'm pretty sure it was the stress of my shitty apartment that was keeping me awake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home