Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Counter Guy At Bruegger's Is Way Too Friendly For That Hour Of The Morning

Current Song: "Calendar Hung Itself" -- Bright Eyes

Our decidedly awkward and unprofessional relationship with our landlord continues unabated. I kind of love it but at the same time it could have very real consequences.

I have a check I need to deposit before it expires, and I am never near a bank or ATM anymore. It's a frustrating situation.

I woke up and turned my alarm off this morning and then 23 minutes later I realized that my eyes were closed and I was still in bed. The experimental "drinking three gulps of coffee" strategy is still paying off, but I'm afraid that it will make my system shut down unexpectedly. It was necessary this morning, though, as I fell asleep on the bus several times, woke up as we were passing the Luther Seminary, panicked and pulled the stop cord, and then had to explain that I didn't really want to get off at that stop. Not a good way to start the day.

I am job shadowing by myself in Hopkins tomorrow. It's terrifying in a wonderful way.

The five minutes that I saw of the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre scarred me for life and now I can't get them out of my head. Thanks, Meredith.

I think I'll go to bed now, while I still have my wits about me. Instead of staying up late telling ghost stories and talking about the worst horror movies ever, like I did last night. Stupid stupid choices.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

keli: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home