Monday, December 17, 2007

Still I Push My Barrow All The Day

Current Song: "The Crane Wife, Pt. 3" -- The Decemberists

I have a final tonight in a class I may have already failed due to my policy of not ever going to class. So, uh-oh.

I will be pretty upset if I fail this class, but not in a thunderous, palpable way like I would have been a couple months ago.

Speaking of changes I've made from a couple months ago, if I'd had a night with you then like I had with you a couple days ago, I would have thrown myself right under a bus. Which I guess is good news for me, but I think it means I don't care about you as much. Maybe I'm just not desperately clinging to the thought of you as the only thing that keeps me from doing something that can't be undone anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home