Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I Think It Cost A Dime

Current Song: "Silver Sparkler" -- The Jim Yoshii Pile-Up

The giant hole that was torn in the bottom of my tongue seems to be getting mostly better, except that it's a different color than it was and I'm afraid it's getting infected. I still can't really move my tongue from side to side or stick it out very far, which makes brushing my teeth excruciating. Also eating, not that fun. At least the floor of my mouth isn't that grotesque purplish-black anymore. All the other various boo-boos are in various states of sticky oozing pain, particularly on my knees and feet, except the bruises, which have faded to a sickly yellow. Wow, I am the sexiest lady in town.

I desperately want to check out on the rest of this week and for several weeks after that. If anyone is in need of a long vacation, it's this kid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home