Thursday, September 20, 2007

I'm Trying To Take The High Road Here

Current Song: "Paris Is Burning" -- St. Vincent

I had to walk for nearly 20 minutes in the horrible downpour today with naught but an umbrella and my pride. Then I had to sit in class for two hours soaked to the bone and try not to think about how cold and damp I was. It was sad, I didn't like it.

Also, some days I just really want to quit school, pack a bag, get on a bus and start over somewhere else. Not some days, just some minutes. Like right now, for example. Right this second, I am planning out what essentials I can fit into a single bag that will not be too much of a burden when I get to wherever and have to find shelter. Then I start thinking about the logistics of moving my money/stuff around and I get a little discouraged. Then again, I bet I could find a lot of reasons to get the fuck out. I bet you could find me some reasons, too.

I only have to hold on until October 4th. October 4th, and I'm taking action to solve my crippling problems. Come on, October 4th. Baby needs a new set of boundaries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home