Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I'll Draw Three Figures On Your Heart

Current Song: "You Are A Runner And I Am My Father's Son" -- Wolf Parade

I think I'm going to lose my free Thursdays and it upsets me. Honestly, what doesn't upset me these days? It takes everything I have not to go to the liquor store every day and I think that's a battle I can't win.

What is with how cold it is lately? The wind howling around my neighborhood keeps me awake at night.

Because I don't want this to be a relentless downer, here's a story: a guy wearing scrubs but no bike helmet was showboating in front of me this morning and he hit the sidewalk going fast at all the wrong angles and just wiped out. I made sure he was okay before I started laughing. Slapstick is great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home