Tuesday, September 11, 2007

God Doesn't Always Have The Best Goddamn Plans, Does He?

Current Song: "Dear Sons And Daughters Of Hungry Ghosts" -- Wolf Parade

I gotta work out this scheduling thing where I have to get up at 6:30 in the damn morning but I inevitably find myself up late the night before. On Monday I fell asleep more than once in my Accounting class and twice I almost fell out of my chair.

Also, in case you were concerned, I do in fact have the hiccups.

I got an interview for the grant-writing/fund-raising/event-planning volunteer position with Casa de Esperanza (a battered women's shelter for Latinas in Saint Paul.) I'm hoping I get it even though a smarter woman than me would have opted for something that will be a lot less work. It's tough being ambitious and filled with regret at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home