Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Your Mother Was The Lightning

Current Song: "Jason Believes Me, You Can't Trust Your Dreams" -- Sunset Rubdown

Apparently I gave the kiss of death to The Court and Spark when I noted them as my current song. They are playing their final show in San Fransisco this weekend. If any of you have a band you hate, let me know and I will curse them. (I'm playing the odds on today because I love Sunset Rubdown.)

Also, Absolutely Kosher claims that The Dead Science, who sound like sweet transvestites with great guitars, are playing The Hexagon in Minneapolis on the 12th. However, The Dead Science's website claims no such show, although they have shows on the 11th and 13th in other states. So, whom to believe? The label or the band? I'm erring on the side of caution and not getting my hopes up, for now.

Today is a day for loving Absolutely Kosher bands, as they sent me my Jim Yoshii Pile-Up t-shirt today and it is all I had hoped for and more.

I was still horribly depressed when I woke up today but I had an alright day so I guess I'm gonna be okay for now. My biggest problem right now is that I need to make a poster for a presentation tomorrow, but I don't know what content is supposed to go on the poster, and also I'm leaving in about half an hour to go get drunk. So that might complicate matters.

Most Interesting And Elsewhere:

I was reading students' recommendation letters at work and in one of them, the author went off on a tangent about how he didn't get to see his kids grow up. It was weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home