Sunday, July 01, 2007

The Sea Around Us

Current Song: "We've Only Just Begun" -- The Carpenters

I tried to do some work for my internship but for some reason everything's messed up so I came home after half an hour. I made some eggs and then I put on Kids In The Hall and pretty much fell asleep for the rest of the day. Robby called in the evening and woke me up, and then when I hung up with him my phone rang four times in five minutes, end result being I went and saw 1408 with Dan. It was alright. They made some directorial decisions that I didn't care for and I can't understand why Samuel L. Jackson bothered to be in it, but I do love John Cusack and parts of it were pretty scary. Also most of the other people in the audience needed to be slapped in the head. And Block E's ladies room has gotten pretty disgusting lately. Some of the stall doors are missing their locks, and the automatic toilets don't work automatically, and most of the automatic sinks are out also.

My skin is broken out and I'm bloated and all of that makes me want to lock myself in my room for the rest of eternity, but as they say, this too shall pass.

Most Interesting Thing I Heard Today: The Wild finally traded Manny Fernandez to Boston. Manny Fernandez is wicked queeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home