Wednesday, June 27, 2007

All Us Boys On Death Row

Current Song: "Idioteque" -- Radiohead

I just spent six hours working on assembling a speech wherein I demonstrate how to deal a hand of Texas Hold 'Em. Now my back hurts and I still don't want to do the speech.

I just realized I haven't eaten since 11 o'clock this morning. Except for a decaf iced latte that I drank around 1 while I was killing time in the Purple Onion waiting for a girl who had only bad news.

Honestly, today was not that great.

Except for the part where my speech class got trimmed down by two days and now ends on Wednesday instead of on Friday. That was good news.

Most Interesting Blah Blah Blah:

The Purple Onion doesn't serve naturally un-caffeinated herbal tea. Luckily the girl behind the counter knows me and recommended against ordering it before mistakes were made irreversible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home