Tuesday, July 03, 2007

And You're A Sky Of Blue

Current Song: "Your Mother Was The Lightning" -- The Court And Spark

I still don't want to get out of bed but I've run out of options because I am a relatively responsible adult. My speech instructor very generously is letting me turn in the assignments that were due on Friday, which stems some of the hemorrhaging and will probably result in me passing that class. I emailed her and told her the truth, which is a new tactic for me in dealing with my problems. She was pretty understanding but I don't want to talk to her in person. I can't believe how quickly I can hit rock bottom and not see a way out.

I dragged myself out of bed at 6 last night to go to the movies with Dan and Jayme, which was pretty helpful. Then I ran into some unsolvable problems with my printer, which was not. End result: I have to leave now to walk all the way to my office so I can print one thing before class.

Also, I skipped a major event at work yesterday and there are probably repercussions.

I don't even know what I need anymore, but you aren't here either way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home