Wednesday, July 04, 2007

You Just Turn The Hands Upon The Clock

Current Song: "99 Problems" -- Jay-Z

Had I realized that my plans today would incorporate an hour and a half commute home that involved a lot of time spent hanging out alone late at night in Midway in a dress, I might have thought twice about it. Also, I hate being the only single person at a party. On the other hand, the weather was great and the food was good, and there is not enough hammock time in my life.

Most Interesting Thing That's Happening In Your Neighborhood Right Now:

A pimp got in a fight with his lady at a bus stop when the bus I was on pulled up. He prevented his lady from getting on the bus and the entire bus, which was packed to the rafters with holiday drunks, shrieked at the serene little old lady bus driver to drive away and leave them there. It was edgy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home