Saturday, June 02, 2007

You're As Cold As Ice

Current Song: "Spirit In The Sky" -- Norman Greenbaum

I spent three hours this morning doing data entry for free. I've been doing dishes, cooking, eating, or lying down and staring at terrible TV ever since. I love Saturdays, I honestly do.

Knocked Up: thumbs up.

Loud obnoxious bluegrass band at the Kitty Kat Club until closing time: thumbs down.

Chubby drunk girl and guy who was not quite interested enough in making out with her to put down his beer (i.e. the floor show at the Kitty Kat Club): two thumbs up.

Can you stop being a bitch about this whole thing and just call me, or maybe try keeping the hostility out of your voice when I call you? Because I said I was sorry already and you're being kind of unreasonable. Seriously, I couldn't help it, you said you understood, so settle down.

Most Interesting Thing I Saw Yesterday (because all I've seen today is the inside of my apartment):

We went to some bar next to St. Anthony Main (I didn't get the name of the bar) that served these huge towers of beer, $25 bucks for the equivalent of about six beers. So there's this fat guy sitting down the patio, and apparently drinking one all to himself, and he stood up, aimed for his chair again, tumbled over and took the chair out. It was undignified.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home