Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Put It On The Zazz Train To Zazzville

Current Song: "The Men Are Called Horsemen There" -- Sunset Rubdown

I landed an unpaid internship today doing data collection and analysis for a research study that evaluates the best approach to therapy in treating children who have experienced trauma. With an option to work on another study that specifically looks at children who have suffered trauma relating to domestic violence, which is my primary interest area (not children, domestic violence.) The hours are flexible and the office is across the street from my apartment, so it's a sweet deal. It solves a lot of my problems with beefing up my resume for grad school.

I finally gave up and called the people who are supposed to be giving me $8,000 so I can attend school this summer. I had tried to contact them repeatedly because they were supposed to send my promissory note via email and I never got it. I got them to send it to my Yahoo address instead but the guy was kind of an asshole about it. Which doesn't speak well to how my service is going to be when I actually have to pay them back.

Apparently I have to go to a bar now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home