Sunday, June 01, 2008

For A Thousand Summers

Current Song: It's the song that plays over footage of Fry's dog growing old and dying of loneliness in Futurama.

I am pretty damn tired of cleaning up cat vomit. Seriously, it's every day.

I need to go grocery shopping and do laundry and I don't really feel like doing either one of those things. Probably laundry will get done before shopping, because it's easier for me to wait it out and go when I have access to a car. On the downside of that, though, is the dire immediacy of how much we need to take out our garbage, and our utter lack of replacement garbage bags.

I went out last night and had fun getting tipsy and throwing peanuts at the kids. It took me an hour to get there and an hour to get home, which was not my favorite. On the bus on the way home I ended up talking to this old lady who was carrying around a Yorkshire terrier. She was selling homemade crafts to pay off a large vet bill that the dog incurred when a crackhead grabbed the carrier from her and threw it. People on the bus are so interesting.

The song that's in my head is:
"If it takes forever, I will wait for you
For a thousand summers, I will wait for you..."
and it's depressing.

I should probably get dressed or I will end up not doing anything today. Again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home