Wednesday, August 15, 2007

You're So Fucking Special

Current Song: "Parting of the Sensory" -- Modest Mouse

Countdown to birthday present to myself: Approximately 10.5 hours. Bye bye, August!

I got home from work today and the living room had been trashed -- cups and bits of paper and magazines and shoes everywhere. It was very disheartening. I cleaned it up because it was that or go crazy. I make my share of messes too, so I have no right to complain.

Word of advice for the rest of the future: don't go see shows at the Myth. It's way the hell out in the middle of Maplewood, the staff seems angry, and it's just a big room jam-packed with kids. Also they still allow smoking inside so you won't get out of there without smelling like you rolled in a burning tobacco field. Also parking is inadequate.

I am too lazy to do anything with my laundry other than leave it in a pile in the middle of the floor. Speaking of which, it has been my plan since I got home from work to change into my pajamas and give up on the day, and someone here I still sit, fully dressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home