Sunday, May 20, 2007

There'll Be More For You And I

Current Song: "The Future Forever (Until U Die)" -- The Dead Science

My life, as such, has screeched to a halt, as such. As in, I barely got out of my bedroom today. I have a tendency to vacillate between doing far too little (lying across my bed watching the Simpsons on DVD) and doing far too much (this June I will be working, going to class, and voluntarily learning data collection and analysis in a research study, if all goes as planned.) End result being I'm rarely happy with my schedule.

On a halfway related note, tomorrow is the MN AIDS Walk, which I will be attending all day. At least that will get me out of the house and out of my head.

Somebody outside is screaming my name and it's not for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home