Saturday, May 12, 2007

And It Will Be Sheer Horror To Grasp The Message

Scary Movie 3 has moments in which it is the funniest goddamn thing ever.

My grade for that 1-credit Saturday class on the experience of grief and loss came in. The grade was based entirely on a 15- or so-page paper I wrote on the ways that domestic violence victims are affected by grief and loss. It took me days to write the paper because it was ridiculously depressing. Anyway, the professor seemed pretty excited about it and gave me an A, which I thought was nice. If I wasn't so sure that Mr. Rogers was dead, I would think he was the professor of that class.

I ate a lot of free food today.

Turns out champagne makes me sleepy.

I'm getting Dane's bed and his desk tomorrow because he's moving out. So I'm finally progressing to getting out of the baby bed I sleep in now. Seriously, I'm sleeping on a trundle bed. A twin-sized trundle bed. Which is a step up from my old cot, which was a step up from the air mattress. This is why I'm not sleeping with anybody these days. Dane's giving me a full-sized bed which is faaaaaaaaantastic. Also a desk because my bedroom floor is buried in various cords, and I have to lay on my bed to use my computer. So tomorrow I'll be spending the day lugging furniture to and fro to fit my new acquisitions in. That'll be a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home