Monday, May 14, 2007

I Got My Violence In High-Def Ultra Realism

I love it when my room is clean.

I am hanging out with the kids tonight, getting drunk, watching a movie, gossiping, the usual. Well, unusual for a Monday. I love this thing I've got going of working only every other day, it's like every day is Friday. Can't last forever but I'm living it up now.

The MN AIDS Walk is on Sunday, May 20, in Minnehaha Park, and you should come out and support the organizations that are working in both prevention and intervention in the fight against AIDS. I'm a Marshall this year so I'll be out on the trail yelling at people and probably giving them water or something. I'm pretty excited about it.

When Lila went to England she bought me the world's most inappropriate day planner, which has full-color vintage Playboy prints on every page, and I started using it as my full-time calendar today because the way I figure it, we're all adults here. On a semi-related note, no conversation anywhere that ever contained the words "Hey, we're all adults here" didn't end in sex or a fistfight. Or both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home