Sunday, May 06, 2007

If I Just Turn And Run

I made Finals Week cookies today. They came out perfectly even though I spilled half the flour on myself.

I'm taking a break from writing a hideously long take-home final paper about domestic violence. It's due Tuesday night so I think I'm going to put the rest of it off until Tuesday afternoon because I'm working all day tomorrow. My boss is out for two weeks after tomorrow so I'm getting a crash course in how to do Things Other Than Filing, which will be fun. I'm hopelessly nerdy in that I seriously enjoy learning new things. Also I just watched Star Trek and I have a crush on the young Shatner, but that's neither here nor there.

I could really use a nice surprise.

Also, enjoy this time-killer instead of studying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home