Friday, November 03, 2006

Oh, I Love A Good Oom-Pah Band

Things to do today:

*Print my e-ticket for my trip to Belgium tomorrow
*Write a two-page paper for that ridiculous joke of an online study abroad class
*Try to revise my tactics on completing that completely serious melodrama of an online human sexuality class
*Resist the urge to climb back into bed and stare at bad British TV until I feel not so hungover
*Get the song "Smoke Two Joints" by Sublime the fuck out of my head
*Work on my internship portfolio, and by work on it, I mean read the paper that describes what I'm supposed to have been working on for the past six weeks or so
*Go see some fireworks for Guy Fawkes Night
*Keep on keepin' on

Last night somehow spun out of control when all I wanted to do was go to the store and buy a bottle of wine, and then somehow it was three in the morning and I was eating spicy homemade macaroni and cheese, made for us by a couple of drunk Texans. And that's after the rave light performance where one of the lights flew right out the window and somebody went to go get it, after the impromptu dance party/Sublime singalong in the kitchen, after the drunken trip to the grocery store at 2:30 in the morning. Not to mention time at the pub and the drinking game. I have to say, I really do love it when a party comes together.

I miss the ability to drunk-dial. Transatlantic drunk dials are the worst idea ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home