Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I've Even Got the Month of May

I worked out my class schedule for the upcoming year. It came as quite the surprise to me that I'm actually a senior now, as this whole time I'd been utterly failing to count the 24 credits I transferred in with. So, contrary to popular opinion, I will not be graduating on time. Technically for me to have graduated on time I would have graduated in early 2003.

Anyway, my class schedule is horrible and depressing. My Mondays and Wednesdays are free until 4:30p, and I don't have class Fridays, so I will allegedly have time to get a job with which to pay my rent. So that's exciting. But on Tuesday I'm in class straight from 11:45a to 8:00p. And all of my classes are educating me about the various ways in which families become horribly dysfunctional, so, you know, that'll be a hoot.

Oh, and all of my classes are in Saint Paul, in case you wondered. Which is unfortunate as living in Saint Paul would fast-track me to the cold metallic taste of a shotgun in my mouth. Saint Paul is where social lives go when they retire. It's like Florida without the shuffleboard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home