Thursday, November 15, 2007

This Is The Worst Trip I've Ever Been On

Current Song: "John Allyn Smith Sails" -- Okkervil River

My sister is having another baby girl.

I want to go home.

Disability Services is encouraging me to drop all my classes and seek counseling full time. This is not an option for me. I don't want to do anything but crawl in bed and never wake up.

Yesterday I was taking a shower and I kept forgetting whether I had shampooed my hair and nothing seemed right when I did it. I can't remember anything anymore. If I wake up at 2:08 in the morning again, I'm going to throw myself out the window.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Hi, I don't know you. I just happened to come across your blog one night when I couldn't sleep and was browsing blogger.

Anyway, I'm going through a major depressive episode right now and pretty much can't get out of bed. Reading your journal makes me realize I'm not alone. And you're not either.

I don't blame you if you think I'm creepy, but just so you know there's a stranger out there who's pulling for you.

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home