Sunday, November 11, 2007

She's Taken My Heart, But She Doesn't Know What She's Done

Current Song: "She's Like The Wind" -- Patrick Swayze

I have to go to work and then class tomorrow and that's gonna be a problem. At least I don't have to get up at 6:30 like usual. I wrote a horrible paper for my Family Psych class last week (12 pages in two and a half hours) and the only real criticism I got back was that it lacked an introduction and I needed to tie the content to the class concepts a little more strongly. I'm taking this as a signal that my instructor has just given up on me because that paper was deeply flawed and frankly, didn't contain any class concepts at all. I don't know any class concepts, I never bought the books for that class and I think I've missed more of it than I've gone to. The point is, someone save me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home